Even though we all love it here in Lutherville-Timonium MD, it’s nice to get to visit other places too. Here’s how you can stay fit and healthy over your vacation:
- Make sure you’re well hydrated and eat plenty of protein
- Get in as much walking as you can
- Find a partner who is also on vacation so you have someone to work out with or at least keep each other accountable
- Eat what you want (of course – you’re a grown up), but always keep your long-term goals in mind
- Get enough sleep. You may have to go out of your way to make sure your room is dark enough, cool enough and quiet enough.
- Have fun during your time off from fitness!
- Remember. a little exercise is far better than none at all.
- Don’t fret about gaining a little weight over vacation. Make a plan right now to get right back on the wagon. Get started at http://29againfitness.com